What is contained inside a Polish Wrap Kit?Each Polish Wrap Kit comes with 16 nail strips in varying sizes, 1 nail file, 1 cuticle pusher and instructions for application and removal.
What are the dimensions of the Polish Wraps?
How long will Polish Wrap last on my nails?
Our polish wraps are designed to last about 7-10 days on your nails. Depending on your life style and activity they may last longer if you apply a gel or regular top coat on to protect them!
What are Polish Wraps made out of?
Polish Wraps are made with 100% real nail polish ingredients. Our polish wraps are 14 FREE which means they do not contain the following 14 harmful ingredients: Phthalates, Toluene, Xylene, Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Ethyltosylamide, Triphenylphostphate, Colophoneum, Organic Halides, Parabens, Silicone, Fragrances, Animal Derived Ingredients.
Are Polish Wraps reusable?
Our polish wraps are designed for one time use. Once our polish wraps are applied to your nails they are not meant to be peeled and reused.
Are Polish Wrap cruelty free, vegan, and toxin free?
Yes! Yes! Yes! All our polish wraps are cruelty free, vegan, and toxin free!
Do I need to use a top coat after applying my polish wraps?
It is not necessary to use a top coat over your polish wraps, but we highly recommend applying a gel or regular top coat overtop your beautiful polish wraps to help them stay shiner and last longer!
Tips & Tricks
- If you have short natural nails, cut your nail wraps in half and use them again for a different set!
- Mix and match your nail wraps to bring out your own unique Polish Wrap designs.
- Use isopropyl alcohol to clean your nails to make sure you strip them of any oils that can interfere with the polish wrap adhesive.
- When choosing your nail wrap, choose a size slightly smaller than your natural nail. If the nail wrap size is too big it will overlap on to your cuticle and will not adhere properly.
- Applying a base coat on your natural nails will help the nail wrap stay on longer.
- File downwards and in one direction only, for the best removal of any excess nail wrap. Try not to angle your file as you might mistakenly take off more nail wrap than you’d like!
- Applying a gel top coat instead of a regular top coat will help your polish wraps stay on much longer! Remember when applying the top coat to cap the tip of your nails to make sure you seal in the polish wrap.
- Avoid getting your polish wraps wet for 3 hours after application to make sure the nail wraps fully adhere to your natural nails. We recommend applying your polish wraps after getting out of the shower.
- Show off your beautiful nails for the world to see!